Fall Sale/ES question..

xostacylee

I know there have been a ton of posts on the fall sale going on right now, so my apologies for adding another one to the list.

I'm booked ES. Right now we're sitting at $1267 ($1317-$50 OBC) and with the Fall Sale, it's $1257. I know it's not a huge jump, and we'd lose our OBC, but hey it's still money we could use on something else.

My only concern, and question for all you brilliant people, is... is it worth it?

I've heard mixed reviews about using the OBC for alcohol (which is what we would primarily use it for as there are three of us), and we haven't made final payment yet, so it'd be nice to pay less when the final payment is due.

Also, the ONLY details I find are "Save up to $400 per stateroom and get 50% reduced deposit when you sail between Sep. 1, 2013 and Feb. 28, 2014." We've paid $750 already, so I'm worried our final payment would be bumped up or we'd owe more. Anyone know how this works?

EDIT: We were also able to select our stateroom (deluxe OV) and don't want to lose that option either. Thanks!

Thank you!

As long as you have a full deposit paid, nothing else should change. Your final pmt. date stays the same. The only thing you will lose is the OBC but you will owe less. As for if you should do it, that is a matter of personal preference. Would you rather pay CCL less but have no OBC or pay more and have a bit of OBC? I personally would rather pay less...no need to give more of your money than you have to.

Absolutely , 100% worth it. Why would you pay even 1 penny more for your cruise than you had to? Also, don't think that that rate won't come down even further after final payment, because more than likely, it will.

Archived