Reunion Cruises

GeorgesGal

I am sailing on the Marina24 Aug 2013 which is a designated 'reunion cruise'. Try as I might, I cannot get any information of what special treats will be in store for us on that sailing.

Would anyone who has been on a Reunion Cruise care to share their experiences?

Thanks.

I recall some wonderful gifts and a shoreside function. I don't recall how many cruises we had at the time, but we just remember what a fabulous trip it was for us. They certainly do them up right.

If you are taking one, just enjoy. Their itineraries for the reunions have ended up being trips we have taken, so we are sad that we have not been able to take another. There are so many places we want to go, and we are much older, so we don't want to waste time seeing some places where we have not been. :rolleyes:

We were on Lisbon to Rome June 2012 reunion cruise. There is a blog on Oceania's web page that gives you an idea of what to expect. President

Kamlani and family were onboard and it was a special cruise.:)

We try to go on a Reunion Cruise every other year. They are wonderful. Oceania treats you like a VIP in every sense of the word. There are special get togethers, luncheons, and a wonderful shore dinner at a fabulous restaurant. Unfortunately in 2012 the shore dinner in Monte Carlo (I think it was Monte Carlo) was cancelled so we had dinner on board with Kunal Kamlani and the upper eschelon of staff.

At the end of the cruise you receive a gift, but the entire cruise makes you feel as if you are special and appreciated.

We try to go on a Reunion Cruise every other year. They are wonderful. Oceania treats you like a VIP in every sense of the word. There are special get togethers, luncheons, and a wonderful shore dinner at a fabulous restaurant. Unfortunately in 2012 the shore dinner in Monte Carlo (I think it was Monte Carlo) was cancelled so we had dinner on board with Kunal Kamlani and the upper eschelon of staff.

At the end of the cruise you receive a gift, but the entire cruise makes you feel as if you are special and appreciated.

I was hoping that you would chime in on this, Naomi, as if I had a question about the Reunion Cruises, you would be my "go to person",

Regards to Henry, was be bundled over to TSA Pre✓™ as we were?

Archived