S-class balcony dividers

cruisinlawn

We're looking at Silhouette or Reflection for a 7 day Carib next spring. We'll need multiple cabins and would like to have them on the hump (availability is there). I'm somewhat sure the balcony dividers on adjacent cabins (on the hump) will open but wanted to inquire to be double sure:D.

I'm also curious if we have a hump cabin that is adjacent to one on the slant (either forward or aft of the hump), would these dividers open between the two??:confused: ex on Silhouette would be 7284/7286.

Lastly, would adjacent cabins on the slant have dividers that open, ie: 7286/7288/7290.

Thanks for any input. :)

We had five cabins on the hump and beside the hump. They all opened up. We were told to take bungee cords to make sure they stayed open. I understand if there is a fire wall they will not open. I'm not sure how you can tell but the cabins we had were all fine.

We had five cabins on the hump and beside the hump. They all opened up. We were told to take bungee cords to make sure they stayed open. I understand if there is a fire wall they will not open. I'm not sure how you can tell but the cabins we had were all fine.

what ship? what cabins? Thanks!

We were on Reflection with friends and had two hump cabins on the middle of deck 8. We had the attendant open up the partition. It was secured open with a bracket. We never heard it bang or rattle.

We had 8279-8281-8283 slant cabins on Silouette and all opened. No rattling when open but the divider between 8279 and the next cabin that was NOT open did rattle.

A little off topic but the balcony of 8281 was noticably smaller, where 8279 and 8283 seemed to be the same size. 8279 obviously has a better "view" with more water, less lifeboat. I loved the bed-by-the-closet lay out, my sister who has al lot of clothes and spends a lot of time "getting dressed" said she would have prefered the bed-by-the-balcony layout.

Archived