Triumph

2gornot

:( We were booked on the Triumph for sailing on July 11. Hubby got very nervous about it and we decided to cancel. Now I am really sorry we did. We have decided that I should go ahead and go alone...but now prices are way high. Does anyone know if the prices will drop the closer it get to cruising time?

I think you're out of luck. The entire month of June has sold out and I suspect that as cruise dates get closer, they will sell out as well (which they usually do in Galveston). Unless you find a last minute deal, prices will probably continue to increase. Our cruise (tomorrow) has been sold out for at least 2 weeks.

We are on the July 29 sailing and our cabin has increased in price $160 since we made reservations a few months ago. The last two increases have been in the last three weeks. We sail in 38 days.

Howdy. I too am on the July 29 sailing! Are you on the roll call?:)

We sailed on the June 13 trip, and I wish we had booked another cruise on her this summer. I can't begin to tell you what a nice cruise it was. Ready to go again real soon!

Go with us on Oct 21..Prices are way down for then..

Yep 10/21 is the date to go! We just got our price lowered $120 this week. Prices are still pretty low. We are going with 4 of us including taxes AND pre-paid gratuity for under $1400

Archived