Azamazing January 2014

marcsgran

I am doing the reverse trip--Singapore to Hong Kong--on 3 February... In our case, our AzAmazing Evening is scheduled for the night that we are in Ho Chi Minh City [10 February]...

I learned about it several weeks ago while scanning through tour offerings for our sailing [via My Azamara/Manage My Reservation]... In our case, it is already open for booking ...

Hi

Is there anyway I can find details of the azamazing excursion on the HK to Singapore cruise on 21 January 2014.

I am keen to get my excursions booked and wouldn't want to double book

Thanks

Ara

Hello Ara -

I've learned we expect to have a portion of our 2014 Azamara Events input into our US website (Pdf Brochures) sometime during the business week of June 24. We're still working on sourcing the ideal type and size of venue for some of our first quarter voyages in Central America, Mexico and Japan.

Based on a list of the AzAmazing Evenings that are scheduled for input into the system, there will be a cocktail and show event ("Discovering Bangkok's Ancient City") in Bangkok on Thursday, January 30, 2014.

I hope that this will help with your planning.

Please remember that this advance information is subject to change until it is posted on our website.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Ara -

I've learned we expect to have a portion of our 2014 Azamara Events input into our US website (Pdf Brochures) sometime during the business week of June 24. We're still working on sourcing the ideal type and size of venue for some of our first quarter voyages in Central America, Mexico and Japan.

Based on a list of the AzAmazing Evenings that are scheduled for input into the system, there will be a cocktail and show event ("Discovering Bangkok's Ancient City") in Bangkok on Thursday, January 30, 2014.

Please remember that this advance information is subject to change until it is posted on our website.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Bill, I know Azamara is working on the events for Mexico and Central America, but any idea when we might know? It's hard to plan and we like to do that well in advance.

Thanks.

Hello Ara -

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

Last week I downloaded the Land Discoveries brochure for my Quest sailing on July 5, 2014, and it already includes details about the AzAmazing evening. I see that it's already listed for the sailing mentioned above as well. I'm not sure if many for 2014 are listed, but it's easy to look if anyone is curious about the event for a particular sailing.

Doug

Last week I downloaded the Land Discoveries brochure for my Quest sailing on July 5, 2014, and it already includes details about the AzAmazing evening. I see that it's already listed for the sailing mentioned above as well. I'm not sure if many for 2014 are listed, but it's easy to look if anyone is curious about the event for a particular sailing.

Doug

Bill - we've downloaded the shore excursion brochure for our Spice Route cruise on 3rd April 2014, which has obviously been updated since we printed it off in April. The Azamazing Evening is shown as being in Phuket on the 6th April starting at 5.30pm and is a Thai night at the Blue Elephant. We wouldn't want to miss this but the ship doesn't arrive at Phuket until 1pm - every excursion offered arrives back at the ship after 5.30 (with the exception of the Elephant Ride which gets back at 5.30). We particularly wanted to do either the Sea Canoe Adventure (gets back 9.45pm - which in itself is odd because it will be dark for a lot of the trip - sunset is 6.30!) or the Phang Nga Bay boat trip which gets back at 9.30 (ditto about it being dark) and is called a 'full day tour'. We would be very disappointed to miss either an excursion or the Azamazing Evening as Phuket is a highlight of the cruise for us. We wonder if there is going to be a change in itinerary to arrive in Phuket early in the morning so that the excursions can be fitted in? Otherwise we think the Blue Elephant might be quite empty that evening or the excursions not very well attended!

The other query we have is about Belawan, the first port of call in Sumatra. On the 'main page' of the website in the description for the Spice Route cruise it says "On Sumatra, a surf and jungle heaven, visit an Orang Utan rehabilitation center and see the terraced rice paddies en route to Lake Toba in the volcanic highlands". We would love to visit the Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre but the only two excursions shown are both to Medan. As the cruise is a long way off, presumably there are more excursions to be added? We would appreciate you looking into this for us. Thanks.

We are on the Quest B2B for her January 5 and January 15 voyages. We were also wondering when the 2014 Azamazing Evening schedule would be available. We were logging in to the Azamara check-in site regularly.

The Azamazing Evening for the January 5, 2014 voyage is now 'up' on Azamara's check-in site; we have now booked this Azamazing Evening it is January 10 at 6 pm and is called 'Folkloric Panama'.

By the way the Azamazing Evening for our January 15 voyage has not yet been posted, as far as I can see.

• 1 month later...
We are on the Quest B2B for her January 5 and January 15 voyages ...the Azamazing Evening for our January 15 voyage has not yet been posted.

Any details on the Azamazing Evening for the January 15 voyage would be nice? :confused:

We are on the Quest B2B for her January 5 and January 15 voyages. We were also wondering when the 2014 Azamazing Evening schedule would be available. We were logging in to the Azamara check-in site regularly.

The Azamazing Evening for the January 5, 2014 voyage is now 'up' on Azamara's check-in site; we have now booked this Azamazing Evening it is January 10 at 6 pm and is called 'Folkloric Panama'.

By the way the Azamazing Evening for our January 15 voyage has not yet been posted, as far as I can see.

Where is this offered? It sounds like the excursion offered on some cruise lines as it was offered on our HAL cruise last year, but of course at a cost. They took passengers to a center where they watched folkloric dancing.

Where is this offered? It sounds like the excursion offered on some cruise lines as it was offered on our HAL cruise last year, but of course at a cost. They took passengers to a center where they watched folkloric dancing.

The event is a special offering on all Azamera voyages note the following link for more info

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/special-offers/azamazing-evenings

We are doing the Sea of Cortez cruise at the end of January. Haven't had much time to poke around on here just yet, but would love any details about our evening if anyone has them... thanks ever so much.

Chass

Hi Mike,

We are also on this cruise and would like info on the Azamazing Evening. I can't find anything at all about the excursion.

Has anyone found out anything and if so, could you please share with a "Non-Rocket Scientist" about where to get the info.icon5.gif

Thank you,

mickieandlee

Archived