Turn on your Port Canaveral Webcam...

KPfromCT

Ah yes! Beautiful sight! Wish I were boarding her today,,,I'm ready for a few days of total relaxation, and enjoyment, but alas, I've still got about 55 days till my next one.

"SKY"

Wish I was too!!!:( Those thrusters are WORKING....:D

We had a crew member that had to be air lifted off thursday it put it behind trying to get docked now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update!! Hoping they are OK.:)

I just checked in for my dream cruise today.... I have zone 13.... People are still getting off of the ship.... I hope to be onboard before 3.... Hey at least there was no line and I have a seat....

I'm looking forward to an awesome cruise:-)

Related question: every time I go to any of the port cam sites I get recorded video, not live video. It doesn't matter which port, it's always recorded. Is there a trick to getting the live feed?

I have seen others ask about this on their FB page and they suggest to email them so they might help you see the live feed.

support@ptztv.com

I was aboard the Dream this week... it actually was a chain of events that transpired to make everything so late today. We were late getting into St. Maarten because the winds were so high they had to wait it out. The captain graciously allowed them to extend the departure time by an hour though, so that put things slightly behind. The next morning they had to try to locate a guest that hadn't been seen. Fortunately they found her pretty quick, but that is when news of the medical emergency was announced. The ship had to detour back toward Puerto Rico to get within range for the Coast Guard to send out a chopper. They were late getting there for the airlift (but again I think the wind was a factor). I'll post a mini review and more info next week, but I do want to say I was impressed with the way Carnival handled the situation. They kept us updated on what was going on with the airlift, and informed us of how long it would delay our arrival by supper that night. They opened up the phone lines free of charge to allow people to alter travel plans.

Related question: every time I go to any of the port cam sites I get recorded video, not live video. It doesn't matter which port, it's always recorded. Is there a trick to getting the live feed?

If you have add blocker on it will not work, Need to turn off add blocker then go out of the site and then go back in and it will work

Archived