Should we do the sunset swizzle cruise???

We went on this last year (with 4 others from our group of 17) and definitely enjoyed it. We've done the Bermuda itinerary twice and this is the only excursion we've actually booked through NCL. All 6 of us thought it was good. 2 others from our group did the other one (Bermuda triangle cruise w/ dark & stormys maybe?) and did not give it good reviews.

The rum swizzles were pretty much unlimited, and they did have some sort of non-alcoholic beverage available for the member of our group who requested it.

We did the sunset catamaran cruise with unlimited rum swizzle on our May 26 Breakaway cruise. 8 of us ranging from age 13 to 80. None of us had been to Bermuda before. Absolutely loved it. Learned a lot about Bermuda. They kept filling our glasses. We got a little cool when the sun went down - fortunately had light jackets. I would recommend for sure if you've never done it and especially if you haven't been to Bermuda. I don't know that I would do it again though. Especially not on Wednesday night. I'd rather go to Harbor Nights in Hamilton.

I went last August booked through the cruise line. The sunset sail was relaxing and fun to be on the water in the early evening. There are various places to sit. I first sat in the back with the elder crowd and then went up front where the larger crowd is. I ended up on the very top part by the mast solo until a few others went up there.

Check out the promotional video onboard the Dawn while onboard...they used our sailing to shoot a video for this year...I am the one waving with one hand while hiding a rum swizzle in the other.

Have fun and yes, bring a sweater!

coka

We opted for the Gosslin Rum Tasting sunset cruise. It sailed around the ship and you tasted 4 different types of rum and 3 different rum cakes. For two of the rums, you tried them straight first, then for one they made a rum swizzle and another a dark n stormy. We enjoyed it. We especially liked the Bermuda Gold Liqueur. :-)

We did the sunset catamaran cruise with unlimited rum swizzle on our May 26 Breakaway cruise. 8 of us ranging from age 13 to 80. None of us had been to Bermuda before. Absolutely loved it. Learned a lot about Bermuda. They kept filling our glasses. We got a little cool when the sun went down - fortunately had light jackets. I would recommend for sure if you've never done it and especially if you haven't been to Bermuda. I don't know that I would do it again though. Especially not on Wednesday night. I'd rather go to Harbor Nights in Hamilton.

What is Harbor Nights?

Harbor Nights is a street fair every Wednesday from appx April - September. All of the stores and restaurants stay open late. Music, dancing in the streets. Supposedly a ton of fun. They shut the main roads down in Hamilton for it and everyone is festive in the streets. Google it and you can learn more.

Harbor Nights is a street fair every Wednesday from appx April - September. All of the stores and restaurants stay open late. Music, dancing in the streets. Supposedly a ton of fun. They shut the main roads down in Hamilton for it and everyone is festive in the streets. Google it and you can learn more.

Thank you to everyone. I am going to further investigate the Hamilton Nights. This sound like our cup of tea!;)

Archived