New Menus for X?

cruisemaster6

I have been hearing that X is implementing new menus fleetwide very soon. Does anyone have any idea when this will takes place or if certain ships will get the new menus first since Michel Roux has visited the Millennium and Constellation recently. I hope the new menus will be ready for my July 30th cruise on Connie.

Just so long as they don't change the recipe for breadsticks, and monkey with the creme brulee, the mushroom appetizer on the first night, and a few of my other favorites. I know people complain about the same menu but I tend to look at it as going to my favorite everday restaurants - I pick out which one I want to have dinner at by deciding which favorite menu item I want to have - For example - am I in the mood for stuffed tacos from Pepe's, lasagne from Spaghetti Warehouse, Steak from Outback, or shrimp from Red Lobster?

I don't complain about the same menu since I only visit the restaurant every so often - not on a daily basis.

And I only cruise every so often - so having the same menu is like going out to the restaurant for my favorite dish.

Archived