Parking at Boston

jpucko

I'm wondering if you can drop your luggage off with the porters and then drive to the parking lot? I'd rather do that than lug it onto a bus ... but does someone have to stay back, or can you leave once it's been checked in?

For us early birds, any idea what time the porters usually start accepting luggage, and what time the shuttles from the parking lot start running? Is it a walkable distance from the lot to the ship if we have carry-on bags with us?

I'm wondering if you can drop your luggage off with the porters and then drive to the parking lot? I'd rather do that than lug it onto a bus ... but does someone have to stay back, or can you leave once it's been checked in?

No need for a shuttle bus if you get into the main parking garage at Black Falcon. It is a very short walk. If you only had one rolling suitcase, I can imagine many could roll their duffle bag from the parking garage to the dock.

For us early birds, any idea what time the porters usually start accepting luggage, and what time the shuttles from the parking lot start running? Is it a walkable distance from the lot to the ship if we have carry-on bags with us?

See my comment above about the distance from parking garage to dock. It is very short walk and though there is a small area of cobble stones, a reasonably fit person can easily roll one suitcase.

Porters will start accepting embarking guests' luggage at roughly 9:30 - 10:00, give or take. Of course, that can vary by what time the ship started disembarking and how far along they are in the process.

Archived