C&A Magazine out yet? When expected?

Issue #2 had coupons expiring 6/31. We are all receiving or waiting for #3.

Oh rats. Now that I am starting to look at this fall, the coupons expire. And it sounds like most of the new ones are for next year.

Are they strict on the expiration dates?

Theron

Calling from Maryland here. . . no magazine in the mail as of today. I've heard that they mail the magazine in "batches". Are those batches, first those who have sailed infrequently but still on the rolls (gotta get them back)? Second, those who sailed recently but have made no reservations)? Lastly, those who we know are sailing again no matter what (we all ready got their reservations). We have two sailings pending, why would they be in a hurry to send us the magazine?

Still don't have ours in MD. Any thoughts to the above?

Well at least members in US/Canada dont have to wait as long as us in the UK......we dont get our magazine until Sept/Oct...after the redemption date is past for US/Canada members....and our Loyalty Dept doesnt even know if we in the UK will get the Freedom coupon...and they dont know anything about the Freedom's C and A members cruise.....maybe RCCI is trying to tell us in the UK something;)

Liz

I work in the direct mail business, so maybe I can help...the reason that the delivery is affected by location is because of the rate of postage that it is sent with. Basically, 1st class postage is guaranteed delivery within 3 days. But, if the mail is sent at standard rates, it can take up to 2-3 weeks for the magazine to reach you, all dependent on where you live. Chances are, the mailing is trucked from its original destination to a post office closer to you. Then, USPS can take its sweet time in sorting it and getting it to you. I've found that people who live closer to the original entry point to the mail get their packages faster - so it may just take longer to have things trucked to MD.

And by the way, I'm in Maryland too and I'm getting ready to book a cruise, so I'm pretty anxious to get mine as well! ;)

Well they must be using pidgeon post for us in the UK..;) ..as when I asked RCCI why we dont get ours till Sept/Oct...they said "the magazines are produced in the US and shipped from the US hence the delay in UK and International countries receiving their copies"

Liz

Ok, I have some questions about these coupons as I just signed up as a C&A member and I am also awaiting my first newsletter.

Are the coupouns valid per person or per stateroom? Both my husband and I have C&A membership, so does the coupon discount of $65.00 apply to each of us or is it just $65.00 per room?

Secondly, do we get any additional discounts as this will be our first newsletter? I read somewhere that when you do your second cruise you get a discount on any future cruises?

Ok, I have some questions about these coupons as I just signed up as a C&A member and I am also awaiting my first newsletter.

Are the coupouns valid per person or per stateroom? Both my husband and I have C&A membership, so does the coupon discount of $65.00 apply to each of us or is it just $65.00 per room?

Secondly, do we get any additional discounts as this will be our first newsletter? I read somewhere that when you do your second cruise you get a discount on any future cruises?

The coupons are valid per stateroom.

No additional discounts past these coupons unless you book onboard.

Here's the whole coupon page from the latest (Issue 3). If you see goofy spelling it's because my scanner used Optical Chararcter Reading and it didn't recognize all the fonts. But, it's mostly readable.

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

Per Interior Stateroom Per Oceanview & Above Stateroom

Please note: You must submit your Crown & Anchor Membership Number to redeem this offer.

4-Night Western Caribbean

Enchantment of the Secu, 2/9, 3/23, 4/6/06 Splendour of the Secu, 1/16, 1/26,2/9,3/9,3/23,

3/27, 4/6/06

4-Night Baja Mexico

Monarch of the Secu, 1/2, 2/6, 2/20, 3/6, 3/20,

3/27, 4/10, 4/24/06 5-Night Western Caribbean

Enchantment of the Secu, 1/2, 1/21, 1/30,* 2/4,

2/13, 2/18, 3/4, 3/13, 3/27, 4/1/06

Splendour of the Seas, 2/4, 2/13, 3/13/06

.Crown & Anchor Member Cruise

These members-only offers apply to all stateroom categories, subject

to availability.

To take advantage of these offers, call your travel agent or call (888) 446.7908 and reserve your cruise by 9/30/05.

Please see reverse side for Terms and Conditions.

<L1 IRoyalCaribbcan

tL~

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

Please note: You must submit your Crown & Anchor Membership Number to redeem this offer.

7-Night Eastern Caribbean

Mariner of the Seas, 8/21, 9/4/05, 4/30, 5/14,

8/6, 8/20/06

Navigator of the Seas, 2/25, 5/6, 8/12, 8/26/06

7-Night Southern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas, 1/8,2/19, 4/2, 4/30, 5/7,

8/6, 8/13, 8/20/06

Serenade of the Secu, 1/7, 1/21,2/18,3/18,3/25, 4/1/06

to availability.

To take advantage of these offers, call your travel agent or call (888) 446.7908 and reserve your cruise by 9/30/05.

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

9-Night Caribbean

Explorer of the Secu, 5/19, 8/25, 9/8, 9/22/06 Grandeur of the Secu, 5/12,9/1,9/15/06 Voyager of the Seas, 9/9/05

10-Night Bermuda & Caribbean

lewel of the Secu, 9/12/05

to availability.

To take advantage of these offers, call your travel agent or call (888) 446-7908 and reserve your cruise by 9/30/05.

Please see revene side for 1enns and Conditions.

~

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

Please note: You must submit your Crown & Anchor Membership Number to'redeem this offer.

5.Night Bermuda

Explorer of the Secu, 9/3, 9/17/06 6-Night Western Caribbean Explorer of the Secu, 1/2/06 lewel of the Seas, 1/2, 1/8/06 6-Night Eastern Caribbean Radiance of the Secu, 1/2/06

to availability.

To take advantage of these offers, call your travel agent or call (888) 446-7908 and reserve your cruise by 9/30/05.

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

7.Night Western Caribbean

Explorer of the Secu, 1/15/06

Freedom of the Secu, 10/15/06*

Grandeur of the Secu, 1/21, 2/18/06

Legend of the Secu, 1/21, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18, 3/25,

4/15/06

Mariner of the Secu, 1/15, 2/26, 517, 8/27/06 Navigator of the Secu, 5/13, 8/5, 8/19/06 Radiance of the Secu, 3/19/06

Rhapsody of the Secu, 1/29,2/5,2/12, 2/19, 2/26,

3/12, 3/26/06

.Crown & Anchor 'Member Cruise

SAVINGS CERTIFICATE

1l.Night Southern Caribbean Empress of the Secu, 2/13, 2/27/06 ll-Night Transatlantic Brilliance of the Secu, 11/11/05 14.Night Transatlantic Splendour of the Seas, 11/12/05

to availability.

Yawn. . . sleepy. . . still waitin'. . . where's my C&A magazine. . . . . ??

Or, at this point, should I care? Or . . . do they care? They got our $$$ for the next two cruises. Why should they care 'bout sendin' me a lousy magazine? (seriously, however, do I blame them or the US Postal Service?). Whatever, we are still on the Brilliance (1/2/06) and the Grandeur (11/19/06) and anything else we can book in between. . .

Went to my mailbox today, the RCCL blue and gold colors caught my eye! :)

But wait... :confused: It was an envelope... :(

It was a silly credit card application!!! :mad:

I'm still waiting. Although, I know the coupons now, none of them will help me so I don't know why I am waiting any more. Seems to be the thing to do... :D

Theron

I received mine two days ago...they sent me a magazine with Gold coupons...I am platinum.... received the correct mag last issue so called C&A and they said a new one is on the way.

Emmy

We just received our C&A yesterday in the mail...there's a coupon in there for our cruise on 9/4 and I called Royal Caribbean to see if they would honor it since we are already paid in full. (I booked through Royal Caribbean and was told that more coupons would be coming out soon) I'm waiting to hear back from them...our "Cruise Vacation Agent" is on vacation until Friday, so I left him a message...hopefully we can still get the $125.00 credit. On board credit would be great! I've read on some of the other boards that credits were given, even after being paid in full...I'm hoping that is the case...that would be wonderful...more money to shop with!

Kathy

Archived