British Colonial Hilton ***NEED INFO***

njitalian76

I am also looking at going there with my 10 y/o. are the rates $60 with a $40 food/drinks credit?

anymore info would be appreciated, thx

If booking though Island Marketing, here is the current list we were provided on June 7:

Our Nassau Hilton Day Pass provides you with pool and beach access with the use of towels for a day at the beach, as well as the use of Kayaks and Floats. The price is $60.00 USD per adult & $30.00 USD for children, ages 12 - 6 (children 5 & under are free). Adults receive a voucher for $40.00 to enjoy food and drinks at the Patio Bar & Grill & children receive a $15.00 voucher towards food and drinks.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone gone here? How was it? How's the food? Is it good for small kids?

Sent from my iPhone 5s

I've only been there as a hotel guest - not through a day pass but I can honestly say that I loved the pool and beach. It was a small-ish beach but not packed at all. Plenty of lounge chairs for all and it was fun watching the ships dock. My husband and parents ate at the patio grille a lot and enjoyed it. Good variety and service, solid food (I didn't get a chance to eat there as I was helping a friend out with her wedding). We're sailing on the Gem in 2 weeks and I rec'd this place to my brother and their family instead of Atlantis. It seems like a great value for a really nice resort. The only reason I'm not doing it is b/c I want my girls to see The Dig at Atlantis and we're meeting a local friend for lunch on PI.

I've only been there as a hotel guest - not through a day pass but I can honestly say that I loved the pool and beach. It was a small-ish beach but not packed at all. Plenty of lounge chairs for all and it was fun watching the ships dock. My husband and parents ate at the patio grille a lot and enjoyed it. Good variety and service, solid food (I didn't get a chance to eat there as I was helping a friend out with her wedding). We're sailing on the Gem in 2 weeks and I rec'd this place to my brother and their family instead of Atlantis. It seems like a great value for a really nice resort. The only reason I'm not doing it is b/c I want my girls to see The Dig at Atlantis and we're meeting a local friend for lunch on PI.

When does you cruise leave? I'm on the gem too august 30th?

Sent from my iPhone 5s