"Uncle Micky" stepping down

Martita B.

Any thoughts or comments as to the announcement yesterday of Micky A. stepping down?

It was not a surprise to me ~ he's still Carnivals Chairman of the Board.

Martita B

Halelulia!!!! ...maybe now we cna have someone at the helm that will act like a CEO and be present and visible when good and bad things happen and hopefully the stock will rise again!!!!!

Martha.....Capt. Erik Anderssen says a warm hello to you from the Quest!

Many thanks for the message sent from Capt. Erik ~~we had many years of fun & frolics on the high seas ~~please tell him the Cowgirl sends him big hugs from Texas!

Thank you again and happy, safe sailing,

Martita B

mairner

Several years ago I sailed Carnival from Galvez (was a celebration of my best friend's cancer recovery~~ a group of 10 from West Texas) we had booked 'lit,cheap, lower cabins...upon my entering my cabin on the small desk were several decorated/ribboned bottles ~Bailey's from Pam and a big bottle of Stolie from Bob Dickinson! A platter of cheese'n fruit from the ships Chef ~~My friends dropped in and we laughed and laughed ~their comment was, "welllll, who are YOU???" I guessed Pam found out I was going on the 5 day cruise......I shared the bottles with my sailmates.

Thought this was 'above and beyond as I had never met Bob.......

certainly a nice touch.

Happy sailing

Martita

mairner

Several years ago I sailed Carnival from Galvez (was a celebration of my best friend's cancer recovery~~ a group of 10 from West Texas) we had booked 'lit,cheap, lower cabins...upon my entering my cabin on the small desk were several decorated/ribboned bottles ~Bailey's from Pam and a big bottle of Stolie from Bob Dickinson! A platter of cheese'n fruit from the ships Chef ~~My friends dropped in and we laughed and laughed ~their comment was, "welllll, who are YOU???" I guessed Pam found out I was going on the 5 day cruise......I shared the bottles with my sailmates.

Thought this was 'above and beyond as I had never met Bob.......

certainly a nice touch.

Happy sailing

Martita

I knew you really rated Miss M.:D We went on one of those 5 day Carnivals and the only person who noticed me was the poor sleepless guy that ran the 24 hour pizzeria.:eek::D

Jim

NO, I don't rate! Later I visited with Miss Pam and sure'nuff she ordered the Bailey's Irish Creme ~Guess Bob was thoughtful and just sent the Stolie ~~ we sure had good laughs over the liquors as we were all down in the cheapie staterooms. The cruise was lots of fun and the food was fantastic!

By the way, Pam called me 30 minutes ago ~we had a good visit as to Sea Dream and the Seabourn 'lit Sisters. She's excited as plans for the Sea Dream Yachts! :p

Happy Cruisin'

MB

We all wish Pam well and are looking forward to her additions to the SD experience. Both ships are to undergo major refits in the next several months, or so I hear. They have always been impeccably maintained and very "fresh" looking. It will be interesting to see what they change/add. Come on down to Costa Rica in November!:D

Archived