Carnival Sunshine - Cabin #6167

ch27088

Looking to see if anyone has a picture of the Carnival Sunshine cabin #6167. Would love to see the new room and the balcony as well. We aren't leaving until March, but very excited to see the new/renovated cabins.

Thanks,

Looking to see if anyone has a picture of the Carnival Sunshine cabin #6167. Would love to see the new room and the balcony as well. We aren't leaving until March, but very excited to see the new/renovated cabins.

Thanks,

You are under the show lounge and could get noise from the shows up til around midnight. The bass is really really loud

could you move up to the empress deck to an 8C. (for a few dollars more and gets you away from the noise issues

the cabins look similar

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/k2excursion/Carnival%20cabins/Carnival_Dream_Balcony_Cabin_2870.jpg

You are under the show lounge and could get noise from the shows up til around midnight. The bass is really really loud

could you move up to the empress deck to an 8C. (for a few dollars more and gets you away from the noise issues

the cabins look similar

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/k2excursion/Carnival%20cabins/Carnival_Dream_Balcony_Cabin_2870.jpg

Just called Carnival and above us on deck 7 are all ocean suites so we won't have to deal with any of the show lounges and music late at night. Remember this was the Destiny and it was renovated. Deck 6 and 7 are all new cabins/rooms. I was just hoping that someone had a picture of the room so we could see it.

Just called Carnival and above us on deck 7 are all ocean suites so we won't have to deal with any of the show lounges and music late at night. Remember this was the Destiny and it was renovated. Deck 6 and 7 are all new cabins/rooms. I was just hoping that someone had a picture of the room so we could see it.

you are ABOVE the show lounge.

Sorry- yes you are under cabins but above the show lounge. Be particular with being over and under and lounge or noise areas from deck 5

carnival cabins all look alike. they renovated the cabins- they did not replace them

I did not find your cabin when i searched

Archived