Barcelona Shopping

jdobb

What type of items are you looking for? Are you into cooking or entertaining? There are many spices and cooking items that are available here to add an exotic kick to your cooking. They also have some of the best cookboks available. Are you looking for Jewelry? They have some really nice clothing articles that are specific to Spain.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Thanks for your reply! A cookbook sounds really nice...I need to get something for my mom and she loves to cook. Also my sister loves jewelry and makes a lot of it so beads and things would be great for her. Again, thank you so much for the ideas.

I'm going on a med cruise on july 11 and need to make sure i bring back plenty of souvenires...What are some things you can find in Barcelona?

You can find some lovely scarves as well as nice wines at bargain prices. Not always the easiest item to bring back, but a really special gift for the right person.

Not a souvenir, but Barcelona is Shoe-Heaven! Plan on buying some for yourself! :)

If your cruise brings you to Seville, you'll find the most gorgeous shawls and beautiful fans there.

Cadiz is a great shopping city and the prices there are much better than Barcelona. My neice wanted a pair of espadrilles and they were $30. in Barcelona - since I wasn't sure if they were the right width, I was hesitant to buy them at that price. Saw the same ones in Cadiz for $12. and bought them. Luckily they fit her and she loved them.

Jane

Archived