Cabin's C623 and C625 on the Caribbean Princess

dillardr

We booked today for October 8. The BA balcony is right across from the inside cabin. Our only balcony was on the Zuiderdam(HAL) last year and really enjoyed it. HOw does this balcony compare?

We were in C611, 4 doors up from you, on the Caribbean Princess and just loved it. The balcony is great. It is twice the size of balconies on other decks, and it is half covered and half open -- or part in the sun and part in the shade. The only times I noticed other people on balconies were when we were coming into ports. Otherwise, we had no privacy issues at all.

I think our cabin on HAL had a full bathtub, and you only have a shower on the Caribbean Princess, but the balcony itself was nicer, IMO. We also had a long walk to the elevators on the CB, but if that's not a concern, then I think you made a wise choice. Bon Voyage!

• 10 years later...

We were in C625 and it was a nice room - right next door to a service room where apparently used dishes were stored according to the cabin steward. We never heard a thing. We had neighbours on the other side, never heard a thing from them either. The room was very efficiently laid out and we'd book it again.