Cake Flavor & Filling

Because of my guest size, my wedding cake will be 4 tiers. It seems like I will be able to make each tier different. So... I need feedback. What flavor/filling did you have if you are already married? Or what flavors will it be?

Ready, set, go!

Another mystery I wish I had known about - different flavors for different layers!

Ahh well... actually we ordered carrot cake. Neither of us are fans of cake but do like carrot cake... lol it oughtta be interesting! lol The kids won't be thrilled but we're having a candy buffet for them to get their sugar rush anyway.

Ok, we made our choices.

Top 2 tiers: Vanilla & Cream Cheese Frosting

3rd Tier: Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting

4th Tier: Chocolate with Strawberry Filling.

Thoughts? We have until July 10 to make any changes.

I think your options sound very yummy! They provide a variety of choices for your guests (which is certainly better than just 1 option!) and you will probably be too preoccupied with your thoughts and the experience of the wedding to even have cake yourself!

In choosing my cake selection and deciding on wedding favors (not a food/candy item), I honestly figured we'd be getting very well fed throughout the whole cruise, so it didn't really matter. If your guests don't care for your wedding cake selection, they can always have their favorite cake or dessert later at dinner or all throughout the cruise!!! Don't stress about this fact and just enjoy what is to come!

Archived