Where do I find newsletters for RCL ???

Please help me. I'm trying to find a way to view copies of the Explorer of the Seas daily newsletter. I don't know what the newsletter is called, but I'm trying to peak ahead at some of the ship's activities. I somehow came across them months ago, but now cannot find them when I want to. Going on the Explorer on 8/7/05. Can't Wait! Thanks for any help you can give me!

I found several of my Daily Compasses earlier this evening. I will see if my scanner is working properly and put some of them up for you. Mind you that these Compasses were from the Explorer September 26, 2004 cruise that was re-routed due to Hurricanes.

ETA:

Well, my scanner is being obstinant, but if you go here, http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=homesearch&query=explorer+compass, there is someone who has posted an entire week of Compasses for your viewing. Hope that helps some.

Thanks, Alicia and Grace, for the info. I just couldn't remember the "Cruise Compass" name. I thought I had found copies on the Cruise Critic website. Forgot that I had linked into cruiseclues.com. Grace, I appreciate your posting your copies. I want to sit and read through them all! I like to be prepared and know as much as I can before going on a trip. I was the one with the index cards in Disney World, dragging my family around to see every little feature that I had read about ! I was talking with some others who are in this cruise group with me. They thought the Mardo Gras parade was 3 or 4 days into the trip. But I see yours was right away. Do you think that has to do with which island you are heading to the next day?

Archived