Already booked on Dream Ocean Suite for 2 but might need to add 1??

Does anyone know how much extra charge Carnival adds if you were to add a 3rd member to your ocean suite? Would it be full price?? We are booked and possibility that our 7 year old will be coming. thanks for the help in advance.....our cruise is Nov 23-30 2013

Yes, it would be 3rd person rate.

However, there are a couple of things to take into consideration.

1. Is your current cabin capable of have a 3rd person? If not, you may have to change cabins.

2. Is the ship already at capacity? The ship can only hold X number of people. Even if your cabin can take another person, the ship may not be able to.

3rd person rates are lower. The website makes it hard to tell that though because it just displays the average price per person. It is significantly less that 1&2 fares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks so much for the quick response. I know the room won't be an issue since holds 4 but sure would hate to be full price to add her.

Isn't there also a question of what the current rates are?

For example, if you got a great bargain on your original booking -- and if the rates have gone up significantly since then -- I believe it is possible for the additional passenger to be the same or even more expensive. So you have to be aware of the current pricing for your cabin when you add the new passenger.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived