Jewel Mini-Suites Questions

We are planning a November cruise and would really like to book a suite. My husband noticed a very low price for the mini-suites and I was wondering if the "concierge" service that is advertised with these rooms allows you to pre-book dinner reservations early. (It is a special celebration and it would be nice to have each night planned out) I know the suites can but I am not sure if this perk applies to the mini-suites.

My other questions:

Are the mini-suites nice, roomy, etc.?

Do those booked in mini-suites ever get a chance to upgrade at port or shortly before the cruise?

Thanks! We are very excited about this cruise and the ship!

We are planning a November cruise and would really like to book a suite. My husband noticed a very low price for the mini-suites and I was wondering if the "concierge" service that is advertised with these rooms allows you to pre-book dinner reservations early. (It is a special celebration and it would be nice to have each night planned out) I know the suites can but I am not sure if this perk applies to the mini-suites.

My other questions:

Are the mini-suites nice, roomy, etc.?

Do those booked in mini-suites ever get a chance to upgrade at port or shortly before the cruise?

Thanks! We are very excited about this cruise and the ship!

Can't speak for the Jewel yet :)

As far as reservations I am sure the concierge would make that reservation for you. Many have posted anyone can now make reservations for the week at anytime. The Jewel has many more seats in the specialty restuarants you should have no problem

What was Impressions on the Dawn a main dining room is now the Bistro. :mad: I think it is too big and I lost my favorite regular resturant. Cagneys has taken over half the space of the Star Bar.

Mini suites are roomier, offer a bathtub, and a larger sitting area then a standard balcony.

As far as upgrades you might be offered an upsell after final and be able to move to a full suite at a reduced price. That is a roll of the dice. NCL fills all the high end cabins that way and it is rare to have any upgrades available at the pier.

Archived