Resident rates?

SIENA6334

I noticed today that our cruise on Breeze in Feb. is now offering resident rates. It says for resident of select states - how do you figure which states qualify or do you assume since the ship sales out of Miami it is only for Florida residents. I simply could not find anywhere to see which states qualify. :confused:

I noticed today that our cruise on Breeze in Feb. is now offering resident rates. It says for resident of select states - how do you figure which states qualify or do you assume since the ship sales out of Miami it is only for Florida residents. I simply could not find anywhere to see which states qualify. :confused:

If the rate showed after you entered your state; that would mean you qualify.

I always put in my state and lo and behold some months ago my July sailing out of San Juan qualified for the Resident Rate.

Has anyone ever seen resident rates for Canadians?

There were Canadian resident rates last night when I was checking prices. Only on 2 of the ships that I'm watching out of 4. Make sure you have your province entered. It comes up: Canadian Resident Rate.

I have sailed previously on Canadian resident rates as well. Not always, but I think maybe twice or so.

I don't know what state you live in but I tried doing 2 mock booking on the Feb. 9 date. If I don't put my own state of residence in (Illinois), then a resident rate doesn't show up. When I put Illinois in, then the resident rate shows up. So I'm thinking that if you are putting in your state and the rate comes up, then your state must be eligible. The rate wouldn't show otherwise.

Archived