Carnival Glory Boston to Canada 4-day with tons of pictures

Here are the rest of the professional pics I bought that I forgot to post (these are pictures of pictures, so the quality isn't that great and you can see the flash from my camera):

DH and DD:

969341_10151741454014721_1185931267_n.jpg

Me, a pirate and DS:

1005175_10151741453629721_589127755_n.jpg

Me and DD: (I love this one as she is smiling and she hardly ever smiles in photos!)

1542_10151741452044721_652669577_n.jpg

could you see who was the Maitre de is on your cruise?

if its the same one we had we want to take him a 12 pack of Diet cherry Pepsi

I just looked at my Fun Times and didn't see his name listed anywhere. They have the names of the captain, chief engineer, hotel director and cruise director on the front, but I didn't see the Maitre'd. Is he usually listed in the Fun Times?

I just looked at my Fun Times and didn't see his name listed anywhere. They have the names of the captain, chief engineer, hotel director and cruise director on the front, but I didn't see the Maitre'd. Is he usually listed in the Fun Times?

If its the same one we had in May, his name is Constantine. And boy can he sing!

Love the videos, as well as the review of Boston, too! We'll be spending a couple of days there and since I spent so much time on the ports while cruising, I haven't really planned much for Boston!

I was just wondering if you knew which movies were playing for the big screen? Hoping for something kid-friendly so we can experience it! :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I just posted the Fun Times and included the back portion where it says what movie played each day on the big screen.

I was on this cruise with you, after a 2 year absence from cruising-all with Carnival. One thing I had never seen before and it struck me odd, but what was up with the individuals throwing balls all across the Lido and the decks above by the pool? Is this a new type of game?

I was on this cruise with you, after a 2 year absence from cruising-all with Carnival. One thing I had never seen before and it struck me odd, but what was up with the individuals throwing balls all across the Lido and the decks above by the pool? Is this a new type of game?

Hmm...I didn't happen to see this. The only balls I saw were volleyball and basketball in the sports court. And mini golf balls, too, of course.

Archived