Hats off to RCL

I just want to say that I just got off the Caribbean Princess and my hats go off to RCL. I was not impressed with the ship or the service. RCL is a much better cruise line and really go the extra mile on their service. If anyone is considering the Grand class on Princess or the Voyager class on RCL, definetly go with RCL.

The one feature that I wish RCL would consider would be the large movie screen at the pool. It was a nice feature.

I plan to take my next cruise on Navigator or Mariner, but must say that I truly loved the Caribbean Princess. The service we received was top notch, and I will never complain about never ending shrimp, crab legs and lobster. Granted, it was my first cruise, but my only complaint was that they made us get off the ship when the cruise was over!!! This time we will have children with us, and thought the Mariner or Navigator would have more for them to do. Im sure we grownups will love it too though. Whats not to like about a cruise? :)

Archived