Murder Mystery Question

foilman2002

We will be sailing on the Splendor in October and have heard about the Murder Mystery, but it seems to be elusive. Apparently it starts the first day, but doesn't seem to be in the Fun Times (from what people have said). Can anyone tell me anything about it?

Here is the picture of the paper they gave out ONLY in the theater. During one of the early sea days, they will have a quick 10-15min talk about it and give out this paper that you have to submit to guest services. If you select the correct murderer, you can win a prize. Here is the paper:

http://shof515.com/splendor_ny/P1000243.JPG

in the fun times, they will be a phrase that you will have to unscramble and try to solve

We will be sailing on the Splendor in October and have heard about the Murder Mystery, but it seems to be elusive. Apparently it starts the first day, but doesn't seem to be in the Fun Times (from what people have said). Can anyone tell me anything about it?

Hi:)

On my recent B2B voyage on the Splendor the murder

mystery was listed in the Fun Times on the 2nd sea day

of each sailing & was titled, 'A Real Whodunit'.

:)

I was on the Legend from Tampa on 11/25/12 and the Murder Mystery game was offered. It started with a quick 15 minute introduction and then clues were printed in the Fun Times.The suspects are all ship personnel. It concluded later in the week with another quick meeting between Bingo games in the main theater. You wrote on a form who you think committed the murder and how. Then they draw a winner out of the correct answers. I was lucky enough to win on my cruise. I won a wallet, pen and watch set.

I thought it was the lamest thing ever.

You have to be present-- and look for the crtopgram in every fun time. And look for the "suspects" and they will give you A clue. Nothing more nothing less.

and if you miss one-- you are done

the prize-- a ship on a stick

multiple people will have the correct answer but only one is pulled.

Your CD decides whether or not they're going to have a murder mystery. The only time I've ever seen it, Josh "Big Sexy" Waitzman was the CD and he LIVED for this. I wish he had stayed on the Glory for the Canadian itineraries this summer. :-(

Anyone know if Brad Cabrese (sp?) does this? He covers for someone else on the Freedom next week and I LOVE murder mysteries.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived