Sea Pass Cards Royal Carribean

Canugess

Holds often don't show as a visible transaction in many people's accounts. The only way many know it is there is that the "available funds" is lower than it should be. I'm lucky that holds ARE visible on my account. I see it when the pizza people put their hold on my card, when my insurance is held for a week before its fully processed, when the motel I stay at places a hold before I get charged on the final day. Most of these charges are then "finalised" by the bank and the person I'm purchasing from. On a Royal ship, they seem to place a hold for some charges, but then make a separate final charge, not finalising the holds and allowing them to stay and be dropped off by the bank. Some banks have a shorter holding time than others. There are plenty of people who have encountered this problem, way more than if it were an urban myth. Not a problem at all if your credit limit is high or if your balance is very low, a BIG problem for those who only have a couple of hundred available on their credit card...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Archived