Faster to the Fun...worth it? YES!!!

MomPic

We purchased FTTF for our upcoming cruise. I am pretty excited about the priority line to get on the ship. We will be cruising with our 2 year old son who does not like to sit still and my DH who hates lines. I was picturing getting on a packed ship with a jumping bean and grumpy butt for hours.... which would not be the best start to our vaycay! With FTTF we get on first and explore instead of waiting and dealing with my 2 guys in a long line. that to me is priceless! If we were not traveling with my little jumping bean I dont know if I would purchase it as that to me is why I purchased it.

So, if you have FTTF and you go to your room early how do you get through the hallway door? Isn't it locked?

The doors are closed, but not locked, between the elevators and the corridors to the rooms. They will have a sign on them saying who is allowed early access, such as FTTF. Often there are carnival employees standing by those doors but they won't give you any argument if you have the FTTF sticker on you S&S card.