Any child friendly excursions??

ShanteS

Hello all,

I'll be sailing with family in August and I'm looking for some child friendly excursions to look into. This will be my daughters first cruise and she'll be a week shy of her 2nd birthday when we cruise. Any suggestions on things to do, places to see, and/or best family friendly beaches? This is my first cruise as a mommy so I'm clueless on any excursions we'd be able to take. I normally prefer hands on types of excursions (cave tubing, zip lining, snorkeling, etc.) but I'm too nervous to do any of that with my daughter in tow. I am also completely ok with staying onboard the ship or the area right outside of the ship as I've been to all of the stops before (pre-baby) but I'd like to get her involved in some activities if I can. Thanks for any help! :)

We just got back from the Valor and we spent the day at a place called the Boatyard. It was $5/pp cab ride and $12 to get in. The 12 includes a chair and umbrella, drink and ride back to the boat. My kids although they are older 10 and 15 loved the beach there. It had a rope swing and trampoline in the water. It is very close to the boat so you won't be venturing far away. The beach was beautiful with white sand and blue water. We even saw star fish right off shore while we were snorkeling. Enjoy your trip

We just got back from the Valor and we spent the day at a place called the Boatyard. It was $5/pp cab ride and $12 to get in. The 12 includes a chair and umbrella, drink and ride back to the boat. My kids although they are older 10 and 15 loved the beach there. It had a rope swing and trampoline in the water. It is very close to the boat so you won't be venturing far away. The beach was beautiful with white sand and blue water. We even saw star fish right off shore while we were snorkeling. Enjoy your trip

Thanks for replying! Someone else who just returned from the Valor also mentioned the Boatyard so that's where we'll be going to spend our morning after breakfast.

Archived