Ocean dock pedestrian access?

littlesteelo

There are 5 ships leaving Southampton the day before my upcoming cruise in July, and while I usually go to Town Quay to view them sailing, I was wondering if it is possible to access the end of the quay next to the Ocean dock, berth 46/7? It is a lot closer to the ship than Town Quay, and offers the same view of the other ships leaving as well.

I noticed people there on my Ventura cruise, but could not figure out whether they were general public or terminal staff.

There are 5 ships leaving Southampton the day before my upcoming cruise in July, and while I usually go to Town Quay to view them sailing, I was wondering if it is possible to access the end of the quay next to the Ocean dock, berth 46/7? It is a lot closer to the ship than Town Quay, and offers the same view of the other ships leaving as well.

I noticed people there on my Ventura cruise, but could not figure out whether they were general public or terminal staff.

Yes, you can walk up past Ocean Terminal and look out to the water, there are various boats moored out there, some are trip boats.

Archived