Cave tubing or Canopy Tour?

dbarry

Hi!

We will be in Belize in October, cruising on the Carnival Glory. I'm really having a difficult time trying to decide which of these two activities to choose. I have never been to Belize (one of the few ports in the western caribbean that I have missed) and would really like to do something memorable (positive experience not negative). Although I am open to booking an excursion directly with the local companies, I am leaning towards sticking with Carnival's offerings. I will be traveling with my sister, she's never even seen a cruise ship let alone spent a week on one. In fact she isn't any kind of traveler, she has always stayed pretty close to home. To say that she may not be too adventurous isn't exactly true, we just don't know if she is since she hasn't had too many opportunities to find out. I on the other hand love to try new exciting things. I'm thinking that if I just book an excursion and not give her too many details, she'll be fine, at least until the conclusion of the excursion. I just used a lot of words, but all I'm really interested in finding out is if any one has done both of these excursions and would mind telling me which they preferred. I would also like to know if anyone has been to Belize in October and can advise me about temperture, etc. I am from Florida, I know that it should be warmer in Belize than here but honestly when it gets to be Oct/Nov here the water begins to cool and the temps go down. Ask me to cliff dive and I'm right there, tell me that the air temp is below 70 degrees and I'm such a baby!

Thank you to all,

Darlene

Archived