m6 large balcony deck chairs

dawnsbg

I was hoping someone stayed in a Mini suite large balcony deck 8, I was wondering since large balcony do I have a longe chair?? figured if pool longers all taken I could just lay on my balcony. I have not seen any pictures of a large balcony only the aft large balcony. thanks in advance

While this picture shows the M6 Mini-suite balconies on deck 8 forward with only regular chairs, on my recent cruise in a B6 Large Balcony forward cabin I saw some M6 balconies on forward deck 8 with lounge chairs. I suppose if you ask your cabin steward about it, he might be able to get you a couple lounge chairs.

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

Noticed this post from "lovecruising4life" today and thought it would be of interest to you .... "We had rooms 9730 and 9728. Good rooms with awesome balconies. Our stateroom refrigerator was already empty and my moms stateroom’s refrigerator was full. My mom asked the stewart to empty it and the stewart told my mom she could only lock it, not empty it. When we got into our rooms our balconies already had 2 chairs and one lounge chair. My mom stepped out of her room for 30 minutes and when she returned, her lounge chair had been removed by the room stewart :( She was very upset and talked to the stewart who said her boss told her to remove all the lounge chairs on the balconies. With a $20 tip the stewart was able to put one back where it stayed for the week."

Archived