Tickets Thomson Spirit

We are doing the Baltics cruise on 10th. August on Thomson Spirit and we received our ticket last week. We were really excited but on closer inspection there was very little useful info. There was lots about flights, extra legroom and luggage allowances but we're not flying anywhere. Info regarding boarding the ship was missing and when I called the ta she called back promptly giving me a time and saying that Harwich isn't very big and to follow the signs. I have nothing in writing. Is this usual? Confused.

Harwich is tiny. If driving, go to the booth in the car with the paperwork. Handover the luggage. Park the car and get on the bus to the terminal (tiny terminal). Check in is fast and walk on. If on the train it stops at the terminal building and taxis pull upto the terminal building. We went around 10.30am to park and it worked just great.

Make sure if you are in the car, you have booked parking you need the paperwork to get in.

We are doing the Baltics cruise on 10th. August on Thomson Spirit and we received our ticket last week. We were really excited but on closer inspection there was very little useful info. There was lots about flights, extra legroom and luggage allowances but we're not flying anywhere. Info regarding boarding the ship was missing and when I called the ta she called back promptly giving me a time and saying that Harwich isn't very big and to follow the signs. I have nothing in writing. Is this usual? Confused.

Hi Seacat62,

We sailed from Harwich last year and stayed overnight in the Premier Inn opposite the entrance to the port - agree with previous post that you can't get lost. I would advise you to have your checked luggage conveniently located in the car as they offload it from your car straight away before you check-in.

Check-in is really quick and easy. We are hoping that it's just as good at Newcastle next week.

Enjoy!

We are going from Harwich 10th August as well, been before from Harwich so easy. We also went from Newcastle last year and that was easy too. There is also a Morrisons next to the port so if you want to buy any extra soft drinks before you board its a great idea. :)

Archived