Any pictures on what is excitable in the MDR

Aprilmay13

You're a good sport and obviously appreciate a fun time and it's threads like yours that make this site worthwhile. I posted the "Sparkly Tops" because they are often spoken about on CC in "excited" terms and are more than "acceptable" on cruise elegant nights. :)

Very true to all you said :)

And heck we all need a good chuckle :)

OP...I think the thread title is now very appropriate :) Glad you can't change it!

You're a good sport and obviously appreciate a fun time and it's threads like yours that make this site worthwhile. I posted the "Sparkly Tops" because they are often spoken about on CC in "excited" terms and are more than "acceptable" on cruise elegant nights. :)

Oh yes i have read the threads on the sparkly tops and the jazz hands before funny :D :D

I'm really can't stop laughing as I continue to read all the post.. Keep them coming

I enjoy "playing dress up" on the ship-----I have 4 tuxedos -- haven't paid more than $20 for any (Ebay, and 2 requested my sizes to alter them). Rental stores usually sell their stock around Sept. I won't bother with the normal black one, but here are a retro, a white with black silk lapel, a "western", and a $12 white jacket from Haband (mail order). The accessories cost more!

tux1.jpg

tux2.jpg

2upl.jpg

3onp.jpg

Probably no need for...

jordan-baker-hat.jpg

A 20's eve hat if it does not post...

Easy pack slightly more casual dresses look great with a long necklace or string of

pearls..trying once more to post one..a dress I am wearing to a wedding with pearls and would use on Carnival cruise elegant...

$T2eC16Z,!w0E9szNZs3iBRovCI1f3!~~60_57.JPG

Probably no need for...

jordan-baker-hat.jpg

A 20's eve hat if it does not post...

Easy pack slightly more casual dresses look great with a long necklace or string of

pearls..trying once more to post one..a dress I am wearing to a wedding with pearls and would use on Carnival cruise elegant...

$T2eC16Z,!w0E9szNZs3iBRovCI1f3!~~60_57.JPG

I LOVE that dress! Where did you find it?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wow, that was a big picture, lol...as if their heads weren't big enough all on their own.

Silly me...I flagged your post without realizing you were the one who posted the picture. :o

Their heads are not big. :)

I LOVE that dress! Where did you find it?

Thanks Colleenod...via Jaques Penny...aka JC Penny and E-bay..I think it is a season or so ago and you helped me verify....with pearls it is best option for nephew's wedding this month..sigh OMG the middle age thing..i bought some crisis shoes at TJ Maxx//LOL//probably will just look at those..LOL...Sarah

Silly me...I flagged your post without realizing you were the one who posted the picture. :o

Their heads are not big. :)

Their heads are huge! My husband has had hats made for him and they have to special make them. It's funny when small headed people try them on and they just fall down their face.

You people are all so nice for saying the guys are handsome. I told DH and he said that you all need to have your eyes checked, lol.

This is DH and I on our CE night on the Inspiration. I had some really awesome black heels/wedges to wear, but the ship was really rocking and I am not known for my grace. I knew I would fall, do I wore gold sandals instead. My stepson was pretty stylish in his duds, and actually really enjoyed getting dressed for dinner. He dressed up a couple times. Here are 2 pics of what we wore. The second pic was just a regular night in the dining room.

933925_4912137961659_1581256674_n.jpg

32602_10200195746596750_1781830762_n.jpg

Steamboat Holly..Lovey all of you...just beautiful...I am amazed..even in a small town with finally Ross, TJ Maxx, and the Net and 2 next to new stores here..and having inherited a lot of mom's clothes last year..wow I am very set now for middle work wear, nice casual wear.....

I have spent very little for new and next to new and gifts from head to toe to look good/ok in any situation..for next little while..all ship or formal dreams LOL....Plus even spendy cowboy boots worn twice like new for 20% of cost and a leather vest for so reasonable..wow for Montana..gotta have my comfy Ariat's. That is a lovely dress style on anyone..pearls are never out...Sarah

Steamboat Holly..Lovey all of you...just beautiful...I am amazed..even in a small town with finally Ross, TJ Maxx, and the Net and 2 next to new stores here..and having inherited a lot of mom's clothes last year..wow I am very set now for middle work wear, nice casual wear.....

I have spent very little for new and next to new and gifts from head to toe to look good/ok in any situation..for next little while..all ship or formal dreams LOL....Plus even spendy cowboy boots worn twice like new for 20% of cost and a leather vest for so reasonable..wow for Montana..gotta have my comfy Ariat's. That is a lovely dress style on anyone..pearls are never out...Sarah

Thank you so much! Pearls are my absolute favorite! When I turned 18 my Grandpa bought me a pair of pearl earrings. He told me "Every classy lady deserves a set of pearls."

Archived