Paradise Cove vs Pat & Diane Tours

Stevo24

I can't speak for Paradise cove, but I really enjoyed the tour through Pat & Diane. The snorkeling spot was amazing and saw so many colorful fish. I had gone to the Florida aquarium a few weeks before my cruise and was excited to see some of the same tropical fish out there. :)

I don't believe the Pat & Diane tour includes a beach. When I looked into it, you took a boat from the marina. That being said, it probably has better reef access regardless of weather conditions. We chose P.C. and were more than satisfied. :cool: It had everything we could have wanted... a reef near shore, reasonably priced food and drinks, and a secluded beach. Here's some pictures.

I don't believe the Pat & Diane tour includes a beach. When I looked into it, you took a boat from the marina. That being said, it probably has better reef access regardless of weather conditions. We chose P.C. and were more than satisfied. :cool: It had everything we could have wanted... a reef near shore, reasonably priced food and drinks, and a secluded beach. Here's some pictures.

Nice pictures! One thing I wanted to add regarding PC. The swim out to the reef is pretty far, so if you tire easily, a boat might be a better option.

• 4 months later...
Pat and Diane's does a have a snorkel and deserted island tour, which has a beach to lounge on and enjoy the BBQ lunch they provide.

Have never done the Pat and Diane tour.

We did the Paradise Cove snorkeling trip when in Freeport this past October. It was really nice. Saw tons of fish and coral. Barry will answer all of your questions quickly on the website. Don't have to pay in advance either so if the port gets canceled for some reason you don't have the hassle of getting a refund. 35$ they pick you up from the ship provide your equipment and bring you back. They are pretty mindful of your ships departure time and from experience I know they will come out and let you know that the shuttle will be leaving shortly.

Edited by bm6pm5