Activities Manager ~ Freedom?

Does anyone know the last name of the activities manager aboard the Freedom of the Seas? I know his first name is Jamie (Jamey?) and his last name begins with a F? He was definitely the best CD side kick ever. I know that Richard Spacey shines for what he does but I'm telling you, after the many many cruises that I have been on, Jamie (Jamey) just made Richard look all the better. They worked so well together as if they have been together for years. They both "LOVE" their jobs and it shows. I would like to give a SHOUT OUT to Jamie b/c he graciously takes 2nd place in line with such high marks. If Richard Fain were to ask me what I think of Jamie (Jamey) I would tell him that he definitely deserves being promoted to CD too. He took any back lash, goofy (ness) with such class. Would "LOVE" to sail again with the two of them together once again.

Signed: A Happy Diamond Plus Member :o

Freedom Sailing 6/30/13

His name is Jamie Fentiman. I agree, they were absolutely hilarious together. We really enjoyed their morning shows. Jamie did a British trivia one day in the Schooner Bar and it was a blast. I agree, he will make a fantastic cruise director one day!

Archived