Access to concierge lounge/drinks package

Has anyone had access to the concierge lounge & purchased the drinks package?

I'm still trying to justify purchasing this package for our 14 night cruise in Dec.

Can you get martinis, cocktails etc in the concierge lounge or are the free drinks your basic spirits & beer?

I have not purchased any beverage package other than x number bottles of wine. As far as the CL goes, you can get basic mixed drinks, wine and beer, but not the frozen foo-foo stuff. DW has had martinis and cosmos without any problem, I have read where some barkeeps in the CL are very creative in their offerings, while some not as creative. Drinks other than coffee/tea are only available during the evening social hour, usually around 5 to 8.

The decision to purchase the beverage package largely depends on how much you want to drink before and/or after the limited hours that alcohol is served in the CL. DH likes to have a few beers while sitting by the pool. Wine with dinner, or a drink after dinner is also nice but for us the $$$ do not add up to make the package worthwhile.

Archived