Fall and winter sale

Got lucky and saw the Fall & Winter sale while just checking pricing for our Jan. 2014 BTB we booked in Nov. 2012 - got a nice little $220 credit! Sweet.

Congrats! Keep checking as most cruise lines are slashing prices. Carnival more so. You never know.

The European cruises aren't selling on any cruise lines because of the airfare prices and now the domestic fares are getting outrageous.

I am sure that will have a trickle down effect.

Bill

booked in March and we got a lower price then without sales than since then with all "the sales". Don't think I will see a price drop but I check every day...several times a day:(

Same here. The "sale" price for the 3 of us is $100 more than our current rate. The only price drop we received since booking in March is when I switched us from Past Guest to Early Saver, then price matched back to the PG rate... for $20. :p

Hopefully, since our cruise is still so far out, we will see some more price drops in the future. Fingers crossed.

Archived