Cheers on 3-5 day cruises

tggs726

I thought I understood the reason Carnival has not implemented the Cheers program on the 3-5 day cruises with the fact that they just wouldnt be able to pull much profit from it. With that said I just noticed it is now available on the Victory. Does anyone know when they started on the Victory? I am currious now if they will expand once they get a feel for how well the Victory is doing with it.

Thanks

Matt

The Victory was one of the original ships to start Cheers. It started back when the Victory was in San Juan doing the 7 night Southern run. Then when the Victory moved to Miami and started doing shorter cruises, I guess they just kept Cheers going on it. Thats why its the only shorter cruise ship to have it.

The Victory was one of the original ships to start Cheers. It started back when the Victory was in San Juan doing the 7 night Southern run. Then when the Victory moved to Miami and started doing shorter cruises, I guess they just kept Cheers going on it. Thats why its the only shorter cruise ship to have it.

Makes sense. That's interesting though because if it wasn't making money you would thing they would pull it and if it was making money you would think they would just make it fleet wide. One will never know lol

Thanks for the response.

Matt

Makes sense. That's interesting though because if it wasn't making money you would thing they would pull it and if it was making money you would think they would just make it fleet wide. One will never know lol

Thanks for the response.

Matt

True. I think their main thinking is people drink more per day on the shorter cruises than the longer, where they may pace themselves more. But yea, it doesnt make much sense. A lot of what they do doesnt make sense lol.

Archived