Jersey Couple

dennisdugan

This is now my all time favourite thread.

LOL. I suspect the OP may be confused about Roll Calls.

Dennisdugan, if you need assistance about Roll Calls, please let us know your ship and sailing date, and I will post a direct link to your Roll Call, where you can chat with others Cruise Critic friends on your sailing.

If it's something else, please post on this thread, or feel free to email me by clicking on the link below.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I'm sorry I can't answer your question as I have no experience myself but you may find that re-posting the question with, say, "Solstice Restaurants?" As the heading might glean more answers.

Mumsy.

Welcome to Cruise Critic --

You'll find many people here who will try to help you with your questions.

It is best if you put something specific in the subject line of the thread, so we know what you are asking about -- like "specialty restaurant cost?" or "specialty restaurant opinions" or something like that.

Also, one of the best features of Cruise Critic is that the site is searchable. You can put key words into the search function and find lots of information there from previous posters.

On Solstice, you'll find several specialty restaurants. There's Bistro on 5, for one, which has a $5 charge pp, and serves salads and panini and crepes. There's a fancy restaurant with a French inspired menu. There's Cafe al Bacio, where you can order special coffees and teas, (the pastries there are free, but the drinks are not). And others.

Archived