Pre-Emptive cabin change

pryd

Thanks to the bevy of great info on the location of the Cove balconies on the Dream, I changed my location from under the galley to just under the last part of the Dining room.

The change was a little humorous though, the agent was trying to convince me that my cabin was below the "Gallery" and that is where they have art for sale. I mentioned to her this was the GALLEY where they prepare food and not hang artwork! And that in the early mornings they start preparing meals and this can cause some noise below to the "Covers"

So I think I convinced her and got the better cabin.

Went from 2399 to 2318

Thanks to the bevy of great info on the location of the Cove balconies on the Dream, I changed my location from under the galley to just under the last part of the Dining room.

The change was a little humorous though, the agent was trying to convince me that my cabin was below the "Gallery" and that is where they have art for sale. I mentioned to her this was the GALLEY where they prepare food and not hang artwork! And that in the early mornings they start preparing meals and this can cause some noise below to the "Covers"

So I think I convinced her and got the better cabin.

Went from 2399 to 2318

I think you probably improved your risk of noise by a little bit, but you are still under the Crimson dining room where breakfast and/or brunch is served.

Thanks OK girl it was the best choice available. At least I wont be getting the bowling with soup kettles in the galley @ 3am LOL

I don't recall which exact cove I was in, but it was very close to Crimson. I don't recall thumps in the night. You'll be fine. If you do, then you have the benefit of knowing what the thump is.

Archived