Carnival Mastercard Promotion

Yes, that is the $64,000 question - Will the OBC actually materialize?

It seems that is always the question with these promotions.:rolleyes: But, although there have been times when I didn't get any confirmation email or record of the OBC on my account before boarding, I have always gotten the OBC once onboard. So, I'm hopeful.

But with my particular situation this time (me paying, but not cruising), I'm not counting on it. If it does show up, it will be just a little bonus to the gift of this cruise for my parents. If not, well, it didn't hurt to try and it won't be missed by my parents.:)

Thanks again, OP, SadieN and all, for bringing this to my attention. And good luck, everyone, with getting your OBC.:)

It seems that is always the question with these promotions.:rolleyes: But, although there have been times when I didn't get any confirmation email or record of the OBC on my account before boarding, I have always gotten the OBC once onboard. So, I'm hopeful.

But with my particular situation this time (me paying, but not cruising), I'm not counting on it. If it does show up, it will be just a little bonus to the gift of this cruise for my parents. If not, well, it didn't hurt to try and it won't be missed by my parents.:)

Thanks again, OP, SadieN and all, for bringing this to my attention. And good luck, everyone, with getting your OBC.:)

Wow!! Just filled out the form for the 3 Carnival cruises I currently have booked. Sure would be nice if this actually works!! As a Diamond...that's an additional $300 per cruise!!

Thanks For posting....

Thanks for posting this thread as I will be PLATINUM on my next cruise. $200.00 would be AWESOME.... I got the "Thank You" message as I did last year when it was for the $50.00 promotion. Last year, the $50.00 MC OBC never showed on my docs at all, but did receive the $50.00 on the second day of my cruise:D.

I would be JUMPING FOR JOY if the same thing happened. I am cruising in Sept of this year and hope that anyone cruising sooner will report back if this really worked.

I am a bit worried as I read about a similar promotion on FUNVILLE, but it was only for specific cruises. The specific cruises that were listed are not the ones I will be on.

Good luck to all that successfully applied and hope everyone gets some extra cha-ching;).

Cheers!!

I just submitted one of the Mastercard Promotiins that gives you a $200 obc if you booked your cruise with a Mastercard... Here is the confirmation screen I got. Has anyone actually ever gotten ine of these obc's fron Mastercard..?

1374297413714.jpg.f0ec62dbe659d16e570002c082808c54.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

I just submitted one of the Mastercard Promotiins that gives you a $200 obc if you booked your cruise with a Mastercard... Here is the confirmation screen I got. Has anyone actually ever gotten ine of these obc's fron Mastercard..?

[ATTACH]279616[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

I received $50.00 for my Feb and May cruise.

Archived