A few pre-cruise questions!

Gt1988

Hi, we are getting ready to sail next week and I have a few gadget questions. DH bought an ultranslim multiple outlet charger with a USB port. It is pretty small and would easily fit in my purse. Should we bring it on the ship this way or put it in our luggage??? I also bought a small fan that can also run on battery, is it ok to pack this in my luggage or should we put this in our carry on also? Thanks in advance for your help!:) also was wondering if there is an outlet in the BR??

Put the charger and fan in your carry-ons. The bathroom outlet only works for electric razors.

Just a warning about your charger. The only outlet is often very close to where a desk meets a wall. Sometimes it is in an even tighter location where a corner wall meets a desk. Depending on your charger's size and orientation on how it plugs in, it may not fit. Because of that, I bring a 3 foot extension cord with 3 outlets that can fit in every outlet.

Have fun!

Hi, we are getting ready to sail next week and I have a few gadget questions. DH bought an ultranslim multiple outlet charger with a USB port. It is pretty small and would easily fit in my purse. Should we bring it on the ship this way or put it in our luggage??? I also bought a small fan that can also run on battery, is it ok to pack this in my luggage or should we put this in our carry on also? Thanks in advance for your help!:) also was wondering if there is an outlet in the BR??

This is the one we have used for the past three years. It is compact, has three outlets, two USB ports, and a swivel on the plug in so that you can plug in horizontally or vertically.

BelkinMiniSurgeProtector.jpg

Thank you all! I'm glad I asked these ?'s because I'm not sure the multiple outlet converter we bought would have worked! I'm guessing there is an outlet somewhere in the vicinity of a mirror?

Thank you all! I'm glad I asked these ?'s because I'm not sure the multiple outlet converter we bought would have worked! I'm guessing there is an outlet somewhere in the vicinity of a mirror?

Yes, one outlet on the vanity with the mirror.

Just off the Fascination and we took one like the picture above and also a surge protector with many plug ins. We put them in two different carry on bags just in case one didn't make it! Both made it just fine.

Archived