Toulon Port - Bus/Ferry/Cable Car PASS

BlackhawksCup2013

Some helpful contributors in this RCI forum helped me understand the Toulon vs. La Seyne-Sur-Mer dock confusion, and the availability of a boat ferry from La Seyne-Sur-Mer to Toulon.

I searched and found some older threads (2-3 years old) that refer to a pass you can purchase at the Toulon Area tourism office. They talk about a ~ 6euro pass that is good for the ferry, buses and the Mt. Faron cable car.

I found websites for two Toulon tourism offices, but the translation and available info doesn't amount to much.

Does anyone have any RECENT experience with using this pass? Is the pass available somewhere nearby if you dock at La Seyne-Sur-Mer?

Thanks.

I got some info from trip adviser when I input Telepherique du Mont Faron. You may want to check it out. I believe it is 6 Euro's and includes the cable car. I also got some good info from shorebee.com and it talked about the difference between the two ports and possible transportation.

Some helpful contributors in this RCI forum helped me understand the Toulon vs. La Seyne-Sur-Mer dock confusion, and the availability of a boat ferry from La Seyne-Sur-Mer to Toulon.

I searched and found some older threads (2-3 years old) that refer to a pass you can purchase at the Toulon Area tourism office. They talk about a ~ 6euro pass that is good for the ferry, buses and the Mt. Faron cable car.

I found websites for two Toulon tourism offices, but the translation and available info doesn't amount to much.

Does anyone have any RECENT experience with using this pass? Is the pass available somewhere nearby if you dock at La Seyne-Sur-Mer?

Thanks.

The pass is still available and it is 6€. It includes the ferry, bus & cable car. You can purchase it in La Seyne-Sur-Mer at the tourist office located at 83140 Promenade Général Charles de Gaulle, Six-Fours, France (you can pinpoint the location using Google maps). You can also purchase it at the Toulon TI office.

Below is a link to the website in English:

http://www.tourisme-ollioules.com/file-introduction_billet-835-UK-Q-OTSIVUOUES-PASSTELEPH-OLL.html

Archived