Triumph

rockinmlb

I am sorry if its been posted already but i searched and didnt find anything.

Here's my question

We went on the Triumph back in December (before all the problems) and now we are looking to take a short cruise out of Galveston and of course the only ship for that choice is the T. Has anyone been on it before and after the updates? Can you fill me in on what all was added and would it be worth it to go again?

Look through the first few pages of posts and you should find some reviews. There have been a few since Triumph's return, including a couple from the first cruise after 2.0. All the ones I've seen so far have been positive.

We were with you on the Dec. cruise and will be on her again on the Oct.21st cruise.

Coy

Coy!! So glad you chimed in. Youll have to let us know what you think, too. This time, we will be kidless. Hubby is starting a new job soon so we will have to take a short cruise to just get away and are looking at the one leaving on thanksgiving day.

I am excited to see her again. I enjoyed our cruise in Dec

Coy!! So glad you chimed in. Youll have to let us know what you think, too. This time, we will be kidless. Hubby is starting a new job soon so we will have to take a short cruise to just get away and are looking at the one leaving on thanksgiving day.

I am excited to see her again. I enjoyed our cruise in Dec

We were getting off the Triumph when you were getting on last year. We are going on her in Sept and then again in Jan 2014. I have seen nothing but positive reviews. We have a person in our roll call that went on the first sailing after the refurb and she said they all enjoyed their cruise. Another person on our roll call was actually on the sailing that the fire occured. They said they can't wait to sail on her again. I think you should book it!!:D

We were getting off the Triumph when you were getting on last year. We are going on her in Sept and then again in Jan 2014. I have seen nothing but positive reviews. We have a person in our roll call that went on the first sailing after the refurb and she said they all enjoyed their cruise. Another person on our roll call was actually on the sailing that the fire occured. They said they can't wait to sail on her again. I think you should book it!!:D

yay!! I plan on booking it, just have to get some other things straight first. I will also be in school (last semester before I apply to nursing school) and will be ready for a break!!

We just booked the Triumph for November 9th. We live 30 minutes from Galveston but usually do 7 day cruises so have never been on the Triumph. We were looking for a quick trip and they were having a great sale, so we booked it. I am very excited and can't wait to check out the 2.0 upgrades and "new" ship!

Archived