Dawn Spa Services

glm7777

We are planning to get the spa pass for our cruise but I know that does not include any actual spa treatments. Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of some of the more common services such as a facila, hot stone massage, etc?

Also, where on the ship do you go to get your spa pass? I want to make sure that is the FIRST place I go. I love kids but I'm not looking forward to fighting with them for lounge chairs, quiet time and splash-free time at the pool!

We are planning to get the spa pass for our cruise but I know that does not include any actual spa treatments. Can anyone tell me the approximate cost of some of the more common services such as a facila, hot stone massage, etc?

Also, where on the ship do you go to get your spa pass? I want to make sure that is the FIRST place I go. I love kids but I'm not looking forward to fighting with them for lounge chairs, quiet time and splash-free time at the pool!

I paid $129 for a 50 minute massage on The Breakaway last week. They will then automatically include 18% gratuity on top of the cost so it will run you about $150. Think mani was about $40. They do offer specials throughout the week, like adding extra minutes, or offering a grouping of mini services (20 minutes of this that and the other thing) for a discounted amount and these will be advertised in your Freestyle.

The spa pass is nice to get away from kids, but it is also nice when a ship has 2000+ people and having an area that you don't need to worry about chair hogs, it is relaxing not having to wait for access to hot tub, indoor pool etc.

Archived