Breakaway -- Help needed picking a cabin location, please.

FEckeT

We also just booked a cruise for Feb. 2nd :D . We picked a side balcony cabin kind of aft on deck 13 port side.

I haven't joined the roll call yet. Still on my never ending to do list :rolleyes:

Look forward to meeting you.

T.

:)

Is there a roll call? I looked once and didn't see it... Make sure you leave lots of time to get to the port as the Getaway will be in port serving as a "Budwiser" hotel for the super bowl. It will be great to see the Getaway but Im hoping traffic won't be too bad close to the port.

Beware of cabin 8110 - it's true that the balcony is so big it's more like a terrace, but there is a maintenance area under this cabin and you can hear a metal door opening and slamming often, even during the night, employees going up and down a metal stairway and some clanging too. We were in this cabin last week...

It is the last cabin forward on that deck, so not much foot traffic, though. Good steward too.

Not to thread hijack, but that's a disappointment. We have that cabin and the one beside it (8112) booked on the Getaway. Hopefully we won't have an issue with noise. But even so I think it is a fabulous deal for that huge balcony!! :D