Fun Shop Purchase

Orpheo

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know something.

I've just purchased the Cooler Beer Package and Chocolate Delight on-line through the Fun Shops.

All's well, but will this be shown in My Cruise Manager? :confused:

I'm doing an excursion through Carnival and this is listed in my cruise manager. Was just wondering if purchased items also are shown here or somewhere. I've received an email from TheFunShopsCares that my order has been placed, but I've done this the first time and was just wondering. The email also is so 'blurry'. No where a logo of Carnival and a lot of places with X.

I just hope that these items will be delivered to our room as I've stated in the order.

Thanks for any comment...

Marrie :)

Marrie, It will not show up on your cruise manager so print out your email and take it with you on your cruise. If you have any problem take email to guest services. I haven't had any problems with items I ordered from the Fun Shop. Have a Great Cruise

Marrie, It will not show up on your cruise manager so print out your email and take it with you on your cruise. If you have any problem take email to guest services. I haven't had any problems with items I ordered from the Fun Shop. Have a Great Cruise

I've ordered through Bon Voyage (guess the Fun Shops work with them or they're the same?). None of my orders appeared on my cruise manager, but when I sailed everything was delivered.

Thanks guys! ;)

I was just thinking the same thing! I ordered some gifts,and snacks online..got a conf. # and kept that, but would be so nice if had some place on our sites to see our purchases... I know some people prob. would not like it in case it was a suprise or something! But I will forget by then! hahahahaha...Keep track of it in a tiny notebook, after I called the 800 nu. to make sure it went thru!

One time I purchased from Bon Voyage and didn't even get an email confirmation. I was worried, but I did get the items in my room when I sailed. Also, DH purchased some soda from Bon Voyage the day before the cruise and I told him I thought that it was too late, but lo and behold, the soda was in our room waiting for us.

Archived