Hey Paridise Tom...

Green4me

Are you still into Twizzlers??? We will be visiting next week and if I recall correctly you had a tough time getting these. Let me know and if my kids don't eat them first we will deliver a packge to you next Wedensday. I also recall something about a wide screen TV but it doesn't fit in the suit case so I'll have to leave that at home, :D

About a year ago, someone thanked me for some info I had given them and asked if I was having any cravings for stuff from back home. I answered "Twizzlers" and I was immediately showered with about 3.7 metric tons of it weekly! The staff and the neighbourhood kids were calling me The Candyman!

Anyway, that has subsided to the point were I have none left, so yeah, if you've got an extra ton of it kicking around I'll take it...thanx!!! Or, easier, just order a 65" Panasonic Plasma TV online and have it shipped here!! Save ya from luggin all those Twizzlers around...LOL

See ya next week!

Thanks Tom, that is the thread I remember. We came down on the grand P a year ago Spring break. We had great aspirations of getting to visit your beach, but after a day with the dolphins at Chankanab, we were bushed. Not this trip, the day is booked at your joint. I hope the Buffett music is still playing. see you real soon. ps keep the beer cold :cool:

Archived