Carnival Fun Finds Port Shopping

msstarr22

I know there is a Belize thread here but this is a Carnival question. I wonder if anyone has kept a recent Belize port shopping fun finds and can you post the images for one? I have not been to Belize but have limited mobility and won't be planning anything after the tender. I was hoping to see what Carnival puts into the shopping page for this port. Thanks in advance.

I know there is a Belize thread here but this is a Carnival question. I wonder if anyone has kept a recent Belize port shopping fun finds and can you post the images for one? I have not been to Belize but have limited mobility and won't be planning anything after the tender. I was hoping to see what Carnival puts into the shopping page for this port. Thanks in advance.

All Day and not a nibble....

Belize used to have a nice little shopping area but now it is horrible.

They have crammed a store in every nook and cranny and they are still expanding it and it is all junk in my opinion.

If you like to just look, there is plenty to look at just nothing I would want to buy.

I don't think I kept a copy, but be aware that the port area will be extremely crowded if there is more than one ship in port. Last time, prices seemed to be pretty high. They wanted twice as much for a beaded bracelet that I got in Roatan.

There are plenty of Diamonds International stores. There was a Harley Davidson store. There are plenty of stores selling typical souvenir type stuff. There was also a stand set up by Belize Animal Rescue. I did have to buy a t-shirt for myself and bandana for the dog there. There's a duty free shop, but it wasn't as extensive as Cozumel or Roatan imo.

Go to the Wet Lizard and get a rum punch. They didn't skimp!

Seriously people, the port is not top of the line, but it's not that bad. There's small outdoor tents with usual things to sell, but there's an indoor mall too. It's not huge, but it's sheltered and has bathroom facilities. There's indoor and outdoor eateries.

Tendering is from about 5 miles out, it was less than 1/2 hour from the ship.

You also have the option of getting away from the port area and seeing the incredibly beautiful country that is Belize.:rolleyes:

What's the point of traveling to different parts of the world and not experiencing them?

Archived