Eastern Valor capers

snowy owl

Hi I'am looking for the most recent Eastern Valor capers. We are not going till 1-29-06 so anybody that has them between now and then can you email me them? If you have Camp Capers for age 11 and 13 that would be great too.

Thanks so much!! The western have been available but this is the first time I have seen the Eastern. I do know that it will change a little, but if you are like me it is just fun to look at them and daydream.:)

Thanks so much!! The western have been available but this is the first time I have seen the Eastern. I do know that it will change a little, but if you are like me it is just fun to look at them and daydream.:)

hiiiiiiiiiii

any 1 know where i can find the western one?:)

How do you print these out? When I print, I only get half a page of each sheet cause the words are huge?

Thanks

It will depend on your software, but you should "right click" and SAVE PICTURE AS....(to your desktop). Once you've saved all of them, double click on them from your desktop. If you have "Windows Picture & Fax Viewer" (most people with MS software do), you can print from there -- they will be standard size.

Hope it helps...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

Anybody have the capers for the Eastern run on the Valor? I want utd ones. Plus if anyone has the camp papers for ages 11 & 13. We are cruising 1-29-06 getting excited about this trip. Friends are coming and it is their first cruise. I wanted to show them the capers so they could see what kind of things to do. You can email them to me if thats possible. Thanks

Archived