Variety Cruises

infoprof56

I have just begun to research small ship cruises in the Greek Islands and found an interesting possibility, Variety Cruises. I was hoping to find someone who knew about this cruise line. Can anyone offer any information.

Thanks in advance.

We spent one week on the Variety's Harmony V which departed Piraeus/Athens and traveled to Mykonos, Santorini, Crete (Knossos), Kythera, a couple of stops on the Southern Peloponnese,and the last day at Hydra before returning to Piraeus/Athens. It was wonderful! We were actually on a tour with Odysseys Unlimited so all our touring at each destination was inclusive. Others on the Harmony cruise (total of 40 passengers) paid additional fees for the optional tours. Everything about the week was exceptional - not like being on a behemoth cruise ship and all the docks were a short walk from the restaurants and the interesting sites in each town. Besides our OU tour group the other passengers were from England and the US primarily. The onboard cruise director and captain, etc were Greek and the wait staff and stewards were from eastern Europe. I can't say enough good things about the cruise and I must add the entire 13 day tour with Odysseys Unlimited was flawless.

Archived