Umm..what's that on the bed?

IMKTDQT810

I would say it looks like a small blanket. So maybe it is a "luggage mat" but I didn't know they even make those. Where do you put it once you unpack? Does luggage fit under beds and you put that on your luggage under the bed? Again, just wondering.

Yep, it's a vinyl luggage mat, designed to protect the bed when you throw your suitcase on the bed to unpack, or pack. The cabin steward will put it there for when you arrive, and again on the last day, when they figure you'll be packing. I usually roll it up myself, and stand it in the corner. :D

"SKY"

I would say it looks like a small blanket. So maybe it is a "luggage mat" but I didn't know they even make those. Where do you put it once you unpack? Does luggage fit under beds and you put that on your luggage under the bed? Again, just wondering.

It is a luggage mat.

The room steward will put it under the bed after you have unpacked and you can store your luggage under the bed.

He will take it out again and put it on the bed on the last night of the cruise so you can pack.

Archived